Health Fairs Direct
we are helping hundreds of businesses to open their business while providing a safe environment thru our Virtual and On Site, Health & Wellness Events.
Get a FREE, No Obligation Demo
Health Fairs Direct: We are providing Virtual Health Fairs as well as our traditional On-Site events.
Health Screening Services
Health Fairs Direct has been serving from Small Corporations to Fortune 500 Companies. We can serve your one location or multiple locations across the USA. We offer a wide range of Health Screening Services that will keep your employees Healthy.
Health Fairs Direct provides Health Screenings that look for diseases before you have symptoms. Our Health Screening tests can find diseases early when they’re easier to treat. We have helped thousands of employees by identifying potential problems that can be easily prevented.
Depending on the type of population that your company have, and other factors such as age, sex, family history, and whether you have risk factors for certain diseases. This is why is so important to keep your employees engaged in their wellbeing with their Health Screenings.
BLOOD PRESSURE SCREENING
- Doctors often recommend you to have your Blood Pressure checked at least once a year.
- Always watch your Systolic number. For example, if it is from 120 to 139, or the Diastolic number is 80 to 89 mm Hg, you should check it more often.
- If the top number is 130 or greater or the bottom number is 80 or greater, schedule an appointment with your provider to learn how to reduce your blood pressure.
- Have your blood pressure checked more often if you have Diabetes, Heart Disease, Kidney problems, or certain other conditions. Regardless of any conditions, it is recommended to check your blood pressure at least once a year.
- In 2015–2018, nearly 12% of adults age 20 and older had total cholesterol higher than 240 mg/dL, and about 17% had high-density lipoprotein (HDL, or “good”) cholesterol levels less than 40 mg/dL.
- High cholesterol has no symptoms, so many people don’t know that their cholesterol is too high. A simple blood test can check cholesterol levels.
- Repeat testing sooner than needed if changes occur in lifestyle (including weight gain and diet).
- If you have diabetes, heart disease, kidney problems, or certain other conditions, you may need to be monitored more closely.
- More than 34 million people in the United States have Diabetes, and 1 in 5 don’t know they have it.
- More than 88 million US adults—over a third—have prediabetes, and more than 84% of them don’t know they have it.
- If your blood pressure is 130/80 mm Hg or above, your provider may test your blood sugar level for Diabetes.
- Having a BMI over 25 means that you are overweight. If you are overweight, you should be screened starting at age 35
- You should be on top of your numbers regarding Diabetes, especially if you have other risk factors for Diabetes.
Health Fairs Direct Screening Services
All Biometric Testing Events include a multivariable aggregate report overviewing results alongside national averages and identifying risk levels. All Personal Health Information (PHI) is removed from the final reporting.
Includes Total Cholesterol, HDL, TC/HDL Ratio, Glucose, Blood Pressure, BMI & Body Fat, Height & Weight, Waist Circumference.
Measures the amount of hemoglobin in the blood that has glucose attached to it. Hemoglobin is a protein within red blood cells that carries oxygen. Hemoglobin cells are constantly dying and regenerating with an life span of approximately three months.
A fingerstick test is used to measure the level of Prostate Specific Antigen in the blood that may be an early warning sign of prostate cancer.
Measures the amount of hemoglobin in the blood that has glucose attached to it. Hemoglobin is a protein within red blood cells that carries oxygen. Hemoglobin cells are constantly dying and regenerating with a life span of approximately three months.
Post Testing Consultations
Qualified, trained, and HFD staff will meet privately with employees to review their results and provide explanations, feedback, and recommendations.
Body Mass Index (BMI)
The BMI Screenings will help you to gauge whether your weight is in healthy proportion to your height.
Blood pressure is one of the most important screenings because high blood pressure usually has no symptoms, so it can’t be detected without being measured. High blood pressure significantly increases your risk of heart disease and stroke.
Flu vaccination is the best way to protect yourself and your loved ones against flu and its potentially serious complications.
BREAST CANCER SCREENING
Most Health professionals agree that you should perform a monthly breast self-examination screening. Talk to your provider about what is best for you.
- A screening mammogram is not recommended for most women under age 40.
- Take extra precautions if you have a mother or sister who had breast cancer at a young age; consider yearly mammograms. It would be best to begin earlier than the age at which your youngest family member was diagnosed.
- Your provider may recommend a mammogram, breast ultrasound, or MRI scan If you have other risk factors for breast cancer.
Risk Factors for Breast Cancer
Studies have shown that your risk for breast cancer is due to a combination of factors. The main factors influencing your risk include being a woman and getting older. Most breast cancers are found in women who are 50 years old or older. Some women will get breast cancer even without any other risk factors that they know of. Having a risk factor does not mean you will get the disease, and not all risk factors have the same effect.
The risk for breast cancer increases with age; most breast cancers are diagnosed after age 50.
Early menstrual periods before age 12 and starting menopause after age 55 expose women to hormones longer, raising their risk of getting breast cancer.
Having dense breasts
Dense breasts have more connective tissue than fatty tissue, which can sometimes make it hard to see tumors on a mammogram. Women with dense breasts are more likely to get breast cancer.
A woman’s risk for breast cancer is higher if she has a mother, sister, or daughter (first-degree relative) or multiple family members on either her mother’s or father’s side of the family who have had breast or ovarian cancer.
Health Fairs Direct Wellness Services
Office Chair Massage Services
We offer our services in your office or any location across the USA.
Pamper your employees with our Office Chair Massage Service. It is proven that the Chair Massage service will help your employees to reduce stress even in high-paced workplaces.
We can schedule On-Site at your office in one location or multiple locations. We will take care of all the small details to provide your team members with a better experience.
We are one phone call away from your next Virtual Health Fair Event.
We can provide you with a memorable Virtual Health Fair Event.
We want to hear from you!
What is Health Screening
The Health screenings services that Health Fairs Direct provides will help you gather valuable information about your health status or the employees in your Organization. I will also help assess all the risks for chronic diseases, so you can avoid those health problems in the future.
- Employees Satisfaction 100% 100%
- Help prevent diseases 100% 100%
- Return On Investment 100% 100%
We offer our Virtual Health Fair Events across the U.S.A.
Virtual Health Fair Events
We can create your Virtual Health Fair Event. We have a reliable network operation center that will allow your corporation to host your next Virtual Health Fair with Health Fairs Direct.
We literally have hundreds of programs that will fit your goals and align with your Corporate Vision in addition to your Health Insurance company. We can deliver the best programs.
Now more than ever your business should take the preventive measures to help your employees succeed by providing them with the best screening services that they need.
Employee Wellness Programs
CHealth Fairs Direct provide services such as Lectures and interactive coaching sessions that are inline with your business needs. We can provide In Person Coaching as well as Virtual.